Thanks for tolerating me - Happy Birthday Miss Rose

The best day of my life...
do I still have to wait or was it already?
Yupp, sarcastic Intros on my Birthdaypost,
and yes I am 23 now...not 32!
Stupid wind and stupid math disability...
I wrote this post 12 days BEFORE my birthday
and because I am a superstitious polish Girl, I won't write anything about it
anyway you are welcome to congratulate me :P

- thanks for tolerating me -
Actually I am this kind of Person,
who'll clicks through my Hood via Google Maps
and that's how I usually go for a walk on sundays... but today I tried it more reckless!
Finally it pays that my favorite jelly lives in the Eifel...
this way I got (found) my own Mini_grand-Canyon
and directly used the opportunity to crack my tailbone-
Rule Nr. 1, never climp in heels , never!

 
THIS is the only Outfit I would wear on a Festival

how about you?
 
Der glücklichste Tag meines Lebens…
kommt der noch oder war der schon?

Ja ja so sarkastische Sprüche und dann an meinem Geburtstagspost,
ja die Olle wird 23...nicht 32!
Blöder Wind und noch blödere Matheschwäche meinerseits....
Da ich diesen Post genau 12 Tage VOR meinem eigentlichen Geburtstag schreibe
und eine richtig aber gläubige Polin bin werde ich mal ganz dezent hinweg sehen
und NICHTS geburtstagsmäßiges schreiben sonst ...
trotzdem seid ihr alle herzlich willkommen mir zu gratulieren
- thanks for tolerating me -

Eigentlich bin ich ja eher die Art Mensch,
die sich auf Google Maps bisschen durchs Viertel klickt
und so den Sonntagsspaziergang erledigt... heute aber mal ganz waghalsig!
Endlich lohnt es sich, dass meine fette Lieblings-Qualle irgendwo in der Eifel wohnt...
so bin ich dann auch zu meinem ganz persönlichen Mini-Grand Canyon gekommen
und habe mir bei der Gelegenheit auch direkt so richtig das Steißbein angehauen.
Regel Nr. 1, niemals in High Heels klettern, niemals!
DAS wäre übrigens die erste und einzige Wahl meines Outfits für ein Festival,

was würdet ihr tragen?

 
 


6 comments:

  1. You just look spectacular. Congratulations.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolle Bilder !
    Und ich wünsche dir ganz viel Gutes zu deinem Geburtstag :) <3

    monkey-with-the-crown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible shoot, I love those balloons! You are so photogenic and always so creative with your shoots, one of my favorite blogger models :)
    Happy Bday, from Arizona!
    xx

    http://wearingwolf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mega coole Fotos! Du siehst fantastisch aus liebes! :)

    XX,
    Christina Key

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this idea for a birthday photoshoot. Keep up the great blog.
    Much love from Montreal, Canada
    Xx
    Tina
    Check out my beauty/lifestyle blog at www.thecheekyedge.com

    ReplyDelete